For now, the show consists of just a single episode, but the promo feels like they are open to having more.
- Actress Gabrielle Union and NBA star Dwyane Wade now have their own house-flipping show on HGTV, "All Star Flip."
- The 30-minute special will air on HGTV Thursday night at 9:30 p.m. ET.
- The power couple will renovate a house and will use the sale to raise money for charity.
- No additional episodes have been announced yet, but the trailer makes it feel like the network is open to extending the series.
- If it were up to the real-estate obsessed Union, it sounds like there would be more episodes, saying, "It took a while, but I finally convinced Dwyane that we should try flipping a house."
- You can see the promo trailer for the show below.