Scotty ATL has released his Unplugged: Live From Smith’s Olde Bar mixtape.
The 7-track project is inspired by the MTV show that featured Lauryn Hill and Jay Z. The songs are performed at Smith’s Olde Bar in Atlanta with live instrumentation. Scotty ATL shares personal anecdotes throughout the tape.
The Atlanta rapper released Live & Direct with No Genre boss B.o.B in March. He released The Cooligan in September.
Download Scotty ATL’s Unplugged below.
01. Fantasies (Feat. B.O.B & Wurld) // Download
02. Thre Steps Forward (Feat. Shar J) // Download
03. Oh Lawd // Download
04. NIgga Concetrate // Download
05. Know That You Will // Download
06. Cloud IX // Download
07. Get Up In Mornin // Download